Certification of tax benefits of the IT sector
What is the certification of tax benefits?
The certification is the provision of tax benefits to the start-up commercial organizations and individual entrepreneurs operating in the IT sector and having up to 30 employees.
There is 0 percent profit tax and 10 percent income tax rate for certified commercial organizations and individual entrepreneurs.
All the conditions for obtaining a certificate are defined by the RA Law “On State Support in the field of Information Technologies”.
Who can apply?
Start-up commercial organizations and individual entrepreneurs operating in the IT sector and having up to 30 employees can apply for certification within 3 months from the moment of state registration.
How to apply?
Download and complete the templates of the necessary documents:
- Application form;
- Application for certificate;
- Statement regarding the types of activities;
- Statement about the legal status of the legal entity;
- Information about the number of employees, titles of positions, names and surnames;
- Information about the participation in the authorized capital;
- Statement on indirect participation in the statutory capital of the person to be certified.
You can submit the completed forms to:
Option 1: on the e-gov.am platform.
- select the “legal entity” field;
- send the application to the Ministry of High-Tech Industry of the Republic of Armenia;
- validate with an electronic signature.
Option 2: manually.
Submit the completed and signed documents to the employee of the relevant department of the Ministry of High-Tech Industry of the Republic of Armenia (it is necessary to appear with an ID (identity document)).
What is the next step for the application?
Applications are reviewed within 30 days. The Commission makes the decision to issue or reject a certificate during the session.
Important to know
The application response is provided within 30 days after receiving the application.
Start-up commercial organizations and individual entrepreneurs operating in the IT sector and having up to 30 employees can apply.
Apply within 3 months after receiving state registration..