The procedure for providing state support to commercial organizations and individual entrepreneurs in the field of information technologies is defined by No. 399-L decision of the Government of the Republic of Armenia dated 24.03.2022.
The purpose of the decision is to provide state support to those organizations and individual entrepreneurs in the IT sector who will attract at least 10 new employees by 1 March, 2022.
In case of meeting the conditions defined by the decision, the state support is provided to the beneficiary for the month of March and the following eleven months in the amount of 50 percent of the income tax paid to the state budget for newly hired employees.
The state support defined by the decision No. 399-L of the Government of the Republic of Armenia dated 24.03.2022 can be calculated and provided to the beneficiaries for March, 2022 and the following eleven months.
The deadline for submission of applications is set on 1 May, 2023.
How to apply?
Download and complete the necessary document templates.
- Application (attached)
- Application for support (attached)
- Reference containing information about the professional staff of the employees of the commercial organizations and individual entrepreneurs in the field of information technologies who are the beneficiaries (attached).
It is also necessary to send:
- For each month, in accordance with sub-clause 2 of clause 3 of this procedure, the information about newly hired employees, their accrued salary and other payments equivalent to it, income paid for the performance of works or the provision of services under civil law contracts, the income tax calculated and paid from these incomes.
- Documents certifying the payment of employees’ income.
You can submit the completed forms and required documents to:
Option 1. Send to the official email of the Ministry of High-Tech Industry of Armenia (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Option 2. On the e-request.am platform.
- Select the “legal entity” field,
- Send the application to the Ministry of High-Tech Industry of Armenia,
- Validate with an electronic signature.
Option 3. Manually.
Submit the completed and signed documents to the employee of the relevant department of the Ministry of High-tech Industry of Armenia. (It is necessary to appear with an ID (identity document))