The goal of the project is to promote professional repatriation, which will contribute to the economic progress of Armenia and the development of a start-up ecosystem.
“Neruzh” is a state program that has been implemented since 2018.
Startups from anywhere in the world, whose founders or co-founders are at least half of Diaspora Armenians, can participate in the program. One of the important conditions of the program is the registration of a startup in Armenia, the implementation of activities and residence in Armenia for at least one year, as well as the presence of an organized team before applying for participation in the program.
During the 5-day event, program participants have the opportunity to learn about the benefits of the Armenian business environment, receive exclusive individual mentorship, present and develop their business idea, and receive a grant of up to 30,000 USD for the implementation of business initiatives.
Startup teams made up of Diaspora Armenians offering innovative technological solutions in various fields.
• The “Neruzh 1.0” program was first implemented on December 17-21, 2018 by the RA Ministry of Diaspora. 71 startups from 27 countries took part in the program. Within the framework of the program, 9 startups received grants in the amount of 5-15 million drams.
• The “Neruzh 2.0” program was carried out on December 17-21, 2019 by the Ministry of High-Tech Industry of the RA and the Office of the High Commissioner for Diaspora Affairs. 80 representatives of 47 technology start-ups from 17 countries of the world took part in the program. The prize fund amounted to 80 million drams, 6 startups were recognized as winners.
• The “Neruzh 3.0” program was carried out on October 21-25 by the Ministry of High-Tech Industry of the RA in cooperation with the “My Step” Foundation.
• Website: www.neruzh.am
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Tel.: +374 10 59 01 16, +374 10 59 01 69