The Military-Industrial Committee of the Ministry of High-Tech Industry of the Republic of Armenia is a body subordinated to the Ministry of High-Tech Industry of the Republic of Armenia, which acts on the basis of the Constitution, laws, other legal acts and its statutes.
The main goals and objectives of the Committee are:
• creation and development of a competitive domestic military industry,
• meeting the mobilization needs of the Armed Forces and other troops,
• issuing the necessary conditions for the promotion of the export of military-industrial products,
• implementation of military-technical policy, sustainable-innovative development of military industry,
• organizing the restoration and modernization of weapons and military equipment of the Armed Forces and their separate elements and equipment, as well as the development and production of new samples,
• ensuring the quality control of the performance of defense orders in the military-industrial complex,
• ensuring the fulfillment of orders of the Armed Forces and other clients through the organizations of the military-industrial complex,
• participation in international cooperation in the field of military industry,
• organization of scientific and scientific-technical development being implemented in the military-industrial field,
• implementation of resource-saving technologies,
• formation, approval and installation of state orders for military needs,
• ensuring protection from monopolies for military needs in the field of state order,
• establishment of a strategic state reserve of raw materials, materials and electronic parts,
• harmonious development of different spheres of the military-industrial complex,
• ensuring public administration of the military-industrial subjects.
The Committee constantly assists newly formed companies, participates in the work of the authorized body providing licenses for the production of military weapons, and exercises control over the conditions of the issued license. The Committee constantly promotes public-private investment partnership, takes steps to attract private investment in the military-industrial sector.
The creation and development of a competitive domestic military industry is one of the main goals of Military-Industrial Committee, so a great deal of attention is paid to the implementation of new ideas and to the development of modern products and technologies.
One of the ways to implement innovative ideas is the funding of research and development.
The main directions of the special research and development works are:
• electronic warfare systems,
• transfer and data encryption and transmission systems,
• artificial intelligence equipped drones, robotic systems,
• anti-aircraft warfare,
• optoelectronic, laser and thermal imaging devices,
• monitoring and perimeter control systems,
• 21st century soldier outfits, personal protective equipment, multispectral camouflage nets,
• weapons based on new physical principles,
• UAV, missile and guided bomb control systems,
• solid fuel rockets, high energy explosive substances.
In order to participate in the tender for special research and development works, individuals and legal entities of the Republic of Armenia can download the relevant application form from the website of the HTI Ministry (Appendix 1), fill it out properly and submit it to the Ministry of High-Tech Industry of the RA: 1st floor №1 window (address: 3/3 Vazgen Sargsyan, Yerevan).
The period for submitting applications: 11.00-13.00, Monday-Friday.
The submitted applications are summarized by the RA Ministry of High-Tech Industry, proceeding from the long-term prospects and priorities of the interested state governing bodies of the Republic of Armenia.
Applicants will be notified about the result of the application review within 3 months. The further process is directed by the Committee.
For questions please write to firstname.lastname@example.org .